Enjoy a meander along The Water of Leith to Stockbridge and sample delicious Scottish produce from organic chocolate to smoked salmon, Shetland mussels and Scottish cheeses
WhenTuesdays and Thursdays
Meeting PointMeeting point will be emailed on confirmation of payment
- At least 5 food and drink stopsHold back on breakfast!
- Organic chocolate tastingTry an organic hot chocolate - the drink of the Aztecs
- Guided cheese tasting of at least 4 Scottish cheesesIconic Iain Mellis cheese shop
- Piping hot sconesServed with homemade jam and locally roasted coffee or tea
- Smoked salmonTaste salmon smoked on the premises
Gift VouchersWhat do you give somebody who has everything? A gift of a walking and eating tour of Edinburgh, which they can book at a time that suits them over the coming year.
Food AllergiesPlease contact Nell at least 24 hours before the tour to flag up any food allergies, intolerances or pet hates and we can try and accommodate .
The Small PrintThe small print – there may be some variations due to seasonal variations in food and also to time restrictions, but there will always be at least five destinations offering snack size food and drink.
Cancellations, must be made by phone or email with 48 hours notice from tour start.