Welcome to Edinburgh Food Safari
I love food and I love Edinburgh so come and eat Edinburgh with me; Nell Nelson and my team. We want you to feel like a food–loving friend is showing you their own neighbourhood.
Each Safari lasts about three hours with at least five strategically arranged food and drink tastings along the way, with loo and water stops included.
- At least 6 food and drink stops
- West coast mussels - so fresh next of kin not been informed
- Veggie and meat haggis with a local ale - so everyone can try
- Scones jam and cream in a vintage tea shop
- Marshmallows made on the premises - gin and tonic anyone?
- At least 5 food and drink stops
- Meet the men who smoke some amazing smoked salmon
- Organic chocolate made in Edinburgh
- Dram of single malt whisky in a former mews house
- Scottish cheese tasting in specialist cheese shop
- Welcome drink in a Georgian coach house
- Cheese tasting at iconic cheese shop
Gift vouchers are the perfect present for friends relocating to Edinburgh, residents of Edinburgh, honeymooners to Scotland and instant presents – if you have forgotten some one’s birthday.
Safari vouchers are £55 per person are valid for a year from payment.
To buy a personalised voucher please email me email@example.com the recipients’ name and message and I will email back a personalised voucher for your approval and my bank details.
I LOVE SCONES and am keen to start a new safari devoted to the ultimate scone experience in East Lothian – tracking down the best possible ingredients then cooking them. First stop on my search was Mungoswells Farm just outside…Read more
We are always delighted to offer bespoke tours from groups of two to thirty two plus! We can adapt the tour or added stops if requested. A group of 30 hens embraced the safari theme and wore safari hats – a surreal scene to see thirty safari hats bobbing past Georgian pillars.
Another group asked for music and food and we gave them the red carpet treatment with a piper and drummer and traditional Scottish harp and fiddles to accompany their haggis neeps and tattie experience.
Email Nell firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can create a food and drink walking tour to give you and your group a unique and memorable insight to Edinburgh